The Library Service at the University of Law supports all students and staff, wherever you are based. We have online collections and support available to all, including those based at our Online Campus and partner institutions, and provide physical libraries at each of our eight UK campuses.
This section of the library website is where you can find all the information you need about visiting and using our libraries, including:
- Library Opening Hours, across all our sites
- The latest news and developments in the Library Service
- A dedicated page for each of our Campus Libraries
- Information about Searching and Borrowing for resources from our collections
- Links out to our Collections and Databases websites for our electronic resources
- An overview of the IT facilities in your Campus Libraries
- Signposts to other help and support offered by ULaw, including Study Skills, Disability and Wellbeing Support.